Address: 820 Route 73 South, Marlton, NJ 08053.
ICC is conveniently located in Marlton, South Jersey on Route 73 Northbound near intersection of Kresson Road(Across from Outback Steakhouse). We are about 2 miles South of Route 70 intersection and about 5 miles South of NJ Turnpike and I-295. We are accessible from Route 73 Northbound.
(Many of the Navigations are not accurate, be careful following them!)
(Alternatively, search Indian Cultural Center of South Jersey on your map app, use 39°51'51.5"N 74°55'17.9"W map parameters or address 800-820 NJ-73 Evesham Township, NJ on your navigation)
- 73 Northbound: Pass Kresson Road TL and drive for about ½ mile, pass Public Storage on your right and you will see sign for Indian Cultural Center on right (First driveway).
- 73 Southbound: Pass Route 70, drive for about 2 miles and pass Target on your right. Keep in left and at the first available U-Turn on Dunkin Donuts (on left), Dutch Road, take U-Turn onto Route 73 North. In abut ¼ mile you will see sign for Indian Cultural Center on right(First driveway).
- 70 Eastbound: Pass I-295and drive for about 3 miles and take Route 73 South. Follow as above 73 southbound
- 70 Westbound: Take 73 South at Marlton crossing. Follow as above 73 southbound.
- NJ Turnpike: Take Exit # 4 for Camden/Philadelphia. After paying toll keep on Left and go on to Route 73 South. Drive for 5 miles and follow directions as above 73 Southbound.
- I-295: Take Exit # 36A for Route 73 SouthDrive for 5 miles and follow directions as above 73 Southbound.
- Atlantic City Expressway: Take Exit #31 for Route 73 North. Drive for about 15miles and follow directions as above 73 Northbound.
- Center City Philadelphia: Take Ben Franklin Bridge to NJ. Follow signs for Cherry Hill, take Route 70 Eastbound and drive for about 11 miles. Take Route 73 South and follow as above 73 southbound
- Philadelphia Airport: Take I95 north and cross Walt Whitman Bridge to NJ. Follow signs for I-295 and take I295 North. Take Exit # 34A for Route 70 East-Marlton. Drive for about 3 miles and take Route 73 South. Follow as above 73 southbound.
- North East Philadelphia: Take either Betsy Ross Bridge or Tacony Palmyra Bridge into NJ. Take Route 73 South and drive for about 10 miles. Follow as above 73 southbound.