Events at ICC:
* Donor Appreciation Dinner on Sunday, April 19th.
Renowned Ghazal Singer Vatsala Mehra to perform
during the Donor Appreciation dinner. Details to follow.
* ICC Recent Event Photos Click here for slideshow
NEW PROGRAMS AT ICC Starting from April 1st
* Raj Yoga Meditation by Sister Dolly-Ji from Brahma Kumari World
Spiritual University on Sundays at 10:30 AM. Details. Registration form
* Yoga classes by Kim Stevenson on Mondays @ 7:00PM. Details
* Belly-Dance for Beginners by Judy Kay McClosky on Wednesdays
@ 7:00PM. 6 Sessions. Details Registration form
* Gup Sup Club on Fridays @ 7PM. Details Registration form
* Bridge Club on Mondays @ 7PM. Details Registration form
* Photography 101 on Saturdays @ 10AM. 4 sessions Starts April 11th
Details. Registration form
Current ICC Programs
Karaoke Nights at ICC. Click here for details
(3rd Wednesday - Bengali & Bollywood, 4th Wednesday - English Pop)
BollyTrim & Zumba® Fitness for men, women and children Details
by Nadia Neubert on Tuesdays 8PM. Now, Offering resistance training!
SAT Classes: Every Sunday 4-6PM
Senior Citizen's program every 2nd and 4th Thursday Details
|Dance Classes Conducted at ICC
* Mokshaa Dance Academy - Fridays. Details.
* Kathak Dance Classes by Abhilasha Chawdhary - Mondays & Thursdays
* Dance Classes by Anuradha Datla - Sundays. Details
* Gujjubhai Banya Dabang - by NICE on Monday, March 30th
@ 7:30 PM. Details.
* Anand Mela by GST on Sunday April 26th. Details
We invite you to tour our Cultural Center every Sunday from 11AM to 12Noon
|New Year Eve Grand Celebration Photos. Click here to view
Grand Opening Ceremony on April 12th & 13th was again a well attended
event and over 1,100 community members enjoyed the festivities.
Click here for news paper article
Photos and videos of the event will be posted soon.