Indian Cultural Center is pleased to announce that the facility is open for all indoor and outdoor events from November 9, 2020 with some limitations following the CDC and NJ State guidelines.
BRAVO and a BIG THANK YOU. With your very generous help, our ICC is going to be able to weather the financial storm created by the pandemic. You contributions totaled more than ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS. This will help our ICC meet the operating costs while faced with almost no rental income in 2020.
The Board of Directors of ICC thanks you wholeheartedly for this overwhelming support.
How to make most out of your contributions to ICC:
For All Donors:
1. For 2020: $300 donation deduction even if you don’t itemize, click here to learn more.
2. Give appreciated stock to ICC. You don’t pay tax on appreciation, click here to learn more
For 72 and Older:
1. Required Minimum Distribution:
Ask your financial institution to send check directly to ICC to ensure that withdrawal is not taxable.
How to make Donations to ICC:
1. Venmo: ICC of South Jersey @ICC-ofSouthJersey
2. Directly from your bank account through Zelle. Almost all the banks support Zelle. Click here to see participating banks. Add ICC contact information: First Name: Indian Cutural Center, Last name: ICC, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Send Check, payable to ICC, directly to ICC 820 Rt. 73 S, Marlton, NJ 08053, by Dec 31, 2020 to get tax deduction in 2020.
4. Send money through Paypal (less desirable since Paypal charges 2.2% to ICC)
5. If you are giving stock donation, you can transfer that to our Charles Schwab account. Please contact Dr. Rakesh Gupta (609) 509-1945 or Naresh Talati (856) 430-9820 for details
A Big Thank You to all First Responders, Health Care Staff and all Essential Workers for being in front line for us during this Pandemic.
With help of few generous donors, ICC has distributed $10,000 to First Responders (EMT, Fire and Police) in Marlton, Voorhees, Cherry Hill, Moorestown and Mount Laurel township. A special thank you to Srimati and Paritosh Chakrabarti for $5,000 donation towards this fund.
The ICC has successfully pivoted in these challenging times!
The ICC has become an integral part of the region's cultural life. Our community events include Tiranga, Collegiate Dance Program (Dhamaka Tamasha), dance and language classes, Comedy night, musical events, Diwali, Karva-Chauth and New Year Parties, Yoga and Zumba Classes, Bridge classes, Navaratri, Durga Puja, Kali Puja and Laxmi Puja (to name a few!).
At this time the ICC needs the help of the community that it serves. ICC is your community’s focal point and we thank community members who have donated generously to make this dream a reality. We appeal to the community to provide financial support to ICC in these unprecedented times. Our future generations will remember your generosity and will be inspired to carry on our cultural heritage and social values for years to come.
We wish to thank the hundreds of donors who have already supported the ICC and helped build it with their generosity.
Indian Cultural Center of South Jersey (ICC) is one of a kind Center, which hosts variety of day to day activities, bigger community events and private parties. ICC opened its door to serve the community in spring 2014 and it has become the hub of Indian Community serving South Jersey, NJ shore, Philadelphia area and Delaware.
ICC provides a facility for the growing Indian community's need to carry out various cultural, religious, social and personal activities. ICC provides environment and facility to promote, develop, educate and safeguard Indian social values and cultural heritage. This includes providing leadership, organization, competition, communication, recognition, training and other resources to the Indian community for preservation, nourishment and advancement of Indian religious and social values, as well as to establish an Indian cultural heritage for the generations to come.
ICC is a magnificent new 20,500+ square foot building, on pristine 18 acres property, conveniently located in Evesham Township on Route 73. This beautiful building houses a large assembly hall to accommodate 500+ guests in assembly style and about 400-450 guests in banquet style seating. We are fully equipped to host variety of community and private events. Additionally, ICC has library, game room, all-purpose rooms, music room and various classrooms.